We are excited to have been recommended for The Best Of Beverly Hills by The Best Of USA Inc., and to have been named one of America's Top Chiropractors for 2013 by Professional Research Services!
Dr. Damon Soraya is the youngest son of a surgeon, and a brother to a medical doctor. He is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), a Certified Industrial Injury Evaluator and also a Qualified Medical Evaluator. He graduated Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2005, while taking the National Boards he worked as a chiropractic assistant at Beverly Hills Chiropractic Center owned by Dr. Marc Pick in Beverly Hills. In 2007 Dr. Damon Soraya went into private practice and opened his own chiropractic and wellness office. Dr. Damon Soraya is also a published author and part of the Los Angeles chiropractor wellness offices serving the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills community.
Dr. Soraya D.C. uses a "whole person". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. The major adjusting techniques that are used are the Diversified technique, Activator Methods, and the Pro-Adjuster technique.
Dr. Damon Soraya D.C. is:
- Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic. (D.C.).
- Qualified Medical Evaluator (Q.M.E).
- CPR Certified by The American Red Cross.
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA).
- Member of Cleveland Chiropractic Alumni Association.
- Published Author.
- Certified Industrial Injury Evaluator (I.I.E.).
- Disability Evaluator, Trained in Impairment Rating.
Dr. Damon Soraya's Family Background:
- Great Grandfather: Medical Doctor (GP).
- Grandfather: Medical Doctor (GP).
- Father: Medical Doctor (OB/GYN).
- Brother: Medical Doctor (GP).
Dr. Damon Soraya's Sports & Hobbies:
- Krav Maga.